Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Missing

We have such a blessed life here in the states and here are some things I will be missing. They are in no particular order and are random thoughts:

St. Cloud Pavement Pounders
Running with Jenn on the lakefront early in the morning
Life Group
Zoey, Heidi K. and Heidi E.
Steph, Amy and Kitty
Helen and Craig Adams
My king sized pillow top mattress with my 500 count sheets
Cool Blue Burrito
Gold's Gym
Free incoming calls on my cell phone
The City pool and swimming lessons
The Library and its fun activities
The lakefront park
Track Shack Races
Dr. John Hartman
Cyberspot (free internet)
My Mom and Dad
Aunt Kim and MeMa
Christmas Breakfast at the Donohoes
Speaking in English :)
Shannon and Steve Rymer
Marathon training with other fellow running addicts
Mom's Group
3degrees - John and Kathryn Evans
Janey Neibor's Wisdom
All of the kindness and help from my friends
St. Cloud
My dad's boat on Lake Toho and the boat party
Awanas
Homeschooling moms
Fellowship in Christ with other believers
My family - oops, did I already say that?

:) Thank God for memories.........

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top