Monday, March 2, 2009

Feeling good

Since we bought the air-conditioner last week I must say that I feel 80% better. WOW! I have had a moment here and there of nausea, but overall what a HUGE improvement. Today I had my most productive day in 5 weeks. YEAH! We started a new homeschooling schedule that ran from 9 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. and then I had a meeting at 3 p.m., went grocery shopping, got supper on the table, had fun family time, got the kids to bed, went swimming at the pool and then came home to relax. So definitely a great, productive, feeling great kind of day. We had the air on ALL day in the living room and it made schooling so much more pleasant. Who knew that being so hot could really, really affect a person (especially during pregnancy)?

Please pray for me and the kids. They will be evaluated this Friday as part of a regular (voluntary) check-up on their education. An IMB representative will be here in Lima and I asked her to test and see where they are at. I am kind of nervous b/c the past 6 months have been so crazy and not as consistent as I would have like them to be. I am sure things will go well. She told me to tell the kids it wasn't a test to see how well they are doing, but how well mommy is doing. No pressure there! :)

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I didn't realize the IMB did that...scary thought;)

Air conditioning is a HUGE factor for me...I am terribly hot natured...very irritable if I am hot..and I am not even pregnant! We will totally be looking for a portable air conditioner in Mexico I can assure you!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top