Friday, April 24, 2009

Jaxson is COMPLETELY fine and back to his normal, wonderful self. Thank you so much for your prayers. It truly seemed like a miracle that he was okay after such a hard fall, lots of vomitting and being so out of it. He is great!!!!

John started 2 new Bible studies and one in a dangerous area that I am BEGGING him not to work in right now. God was gracious and both studies were a success. PTL! Ally went with him and she had assignments, from me, to complete in Spanish. She met 3 people and shared about Jesus with one (in Spanish, of course).

I am running in a 5k on Sunday. My goal is to finish it in 30 minutes, but I'm thinking pregnant women shouldn't have time goals. I'm excited nonetheless.

We have our 4D ultrasound scheduled for May 8 (did I put that in the last post?) I can't remember. Anyway, we HAVE decided to find out the sex of the baby. I'm still convinced it's a boy, so I feel like the ultrasound is only going to confirm what I already know. Hehehe.....

Love to you ALL!!!

2 comments:

Jonatha said...

I am convinced we are having a girl! I can't wait for both of us to find out :) I'll be praying for good health!

circus of love said...

Praise God, Jaxson is fine.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top