Wednesday, December 9, 2009

just short updates

Please pray for Miles. He has a cold and his nose is filled with green mucus. In the morning he can hardly breathe. I know his body will heal itself with all of the breast milk he is getting, but we are flying on Tuesday and I want him to be okay.

Had another, not so great, day of homeschooling. The kids were incredibly wild and hyper. I wonder if they have Christmas fever, too!

John and I both ran the half-marathon. We finished feeling good, healthy and meeting our personal goals. :) I will write a blog about the race very soon! It will surprise you what the race was like.

We are heading to America in 5 days. To say we are excited is an understatement.

My dad and step-mom are flying out to Arizona to meet the kids so that they can see them. They haven't seen 2 of my children in 2 years and the other 2 in a year and a half. My children are bouncing off the walls with anticipation.

Last but not least....DRUM ROLL PLEASE....I hit my pre-pregnancy weight today. Gotta love Weight Watchers (and running 10 billion miles). 10 more lbs. to go to meet my ultimate goal weight and some serious toning and shaping is needed with the Power 90X workouts.

2 comments:

Justgottalaugh said...

Way to go on the half and on the weight loss! You've been working so hard!

I didn't realize you leave so soon for the States! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Layton Family said...

you know I was so excited to send you a christmas card - and you won't even be there! haha!!

praying for Miles!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top