Thursday, June 28, 2007

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today I received a message that the medical nurse here at the IMB wanted to speak with me ASAP. A few close friends prayed for me as I made my way to hear the bad news. As you can imagine, my pulse sky-rocketed and my stomach filled with nervous butterflies. I was super anxious and just knew that it was probably bad news. The entire time we have been here, I have just been waiting for the pink slip. It is still unimaginable to me, even at this stage of the game, that we are really going to be missionaries and that I even qualified! LOL!!!! So I have, jokingly, been waiting for the ball to drop or the door to close.

Well, it doesn't look like that is going to be happening. I sat down at the nurses desk and she said, "You have medical clearance." WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Praise Jesus!

My knee has made huge strides in the past 6 days and I am walking quite well. I am TOTALLY encouraged and know that this is because of the prayers of the righteous.

Costa Rica here we come!!!!

1 comment:

t julin said...

Hi John and Jess,

I am so excited to hear what is going on in your lives. I can't believe you have 4 children. I would love to get in touch with you before you go. We will be in Orlando this week. Please email me if you get tjulin@yahoo.com.

Traci

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top