Thursday, July 19, 2007

Adios Estados Unidos, Hola Costa Rica

We're outta here....sad but true. We're putting the finishing touches on our 19 suitcases and we'll be leaving on a jet-plane bright and early tomorrow morning.

Don't forget there is a 3 hour time delay from East Coast time. :)

We will not be settled into our permanent home for 2 or more weeks so don't be surprised if you do not hear from us for a bit. We will post as soon as we get Internet.

Thank you for all of your prayers and friendship. We couldn't do this without you ALL!!!!

Excitement, excitement, excitement! I think we are in a state of euphoric disbelief.

Our cell phone has been disconnected and I will e-mail out our new phone number once it is set up (with the computer, of course). It will be a local St. Cloud number that you can call and we can call out for free (thanks, packet 8). Please keep in touch - please!!

We leave, but you have our hearts. Love to you all!!!!

Adios.......

6 comments:

ryan & shelly said...

"El Senor te bendiga y te guarde;
El Senor te mire con agrado y te extienda su amor;
El Senor te muestre su favor y te conceda la paz."

Jordana said...

My heart is filled with excitement for all of you and my thoughts are filled with prayers! I know God will lead and sustain each of you thru every situation you encounter! I am so excited to hear how your first 2 weeks go in Costa Rica!
Praying all goes well with kids and flying!! ;-)
much love to you all!
m and j

Kevin, Somewhere in Southern America said...

travel safe and travel well. Life is good in Costa Rica; enjoy the ride while you are there!

Kathryn said...

I know we said good bye yesterday... but now it hits me you are really gone. Tears fall down my face...tears of joy and excitement for what God will do but tears of sadness, too. Even though we didn't hang out too often...we were knit together...your family and mine. One in spirit. Wow...can't wait to hear about how your exciting adventure is beginning to unfold in Costa Rica!!! We Love You ALL!!!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

I can't believe ya'll are really gone. I thought about ya'll all the way home from my vacation today. I hope things went smoothly. I can't wait to see pics of your new home and get some updates. BLESSINGS my sweet friends!!!!

Karen said...

Hi to all. I thought that I would be fine with saying good-bye but it hit me on Friday morning that I will not be seeing everyone for quite a long time. I took it for granted the times I did see everyone. I cried. I am getting all teary now. Will miss you all dearly and will most defiantly be praying to keep you all safe. Give all the kids kisses and hugs from the Hayhurst family. Please send many many pics. I will do the same. Love you all.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top