Wednesday, July 18, 2007

St. Cloud Pavement Pounders



Friends, Friends, lots of fun
Especially when they like to run

I've made some buds in our home town
We like to go running when we're feeling down

Each Tuesday and Thursday we hit the road
And run the streets while we talk a load

Just for kicks we like to race
We use each other to keep the pace

We share laughs, P.R.'s, bumps and bruises
Our running stories quite amuse us

I'm leaving my club and it's quite sad
Their the fastest friends I've ever had

What could we talk about you might say
Running, running, all the day

Marathons, 5ks and gatorade
We rejoice in the strides we have made

What will I do without them, I ask?
I'll put my shoes away til' I can run at last

St. Cloud Pavement Pounders, you're so much fun
Can't wait to come back and go for a run.....


LOVE YOU GUYS!!! MISS YOU A TON!!! KEEP ON RUNNING THE RACE FOR THE LORD!!!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top