Tuesday, July 31, 2007

No DSL

The DSL company came yesterday and cut our cable line (on purpose). They are suppose to restore it in the next day or so. So, if you are trying to call us or e-mail, we don't have e-mail or phone until it is restored.

I am writing this from one of the missionarie's brothers home in Costa Rica. They live in the sweetest pad on a mountaineside overlooking the city. We are enjoying a day of no Spanish, good food and hanging by the pool. This was much needed. I snuck up (well, i did ask) to use the internet for a minute so I'll blog about are date later.

We'll be in touch when our DSL service resumes.

P.S. the good thing about not having phone or internet is that I read almost the entire book "To Train Up a Child" last night. WOW! If you are having discipline problems with your kids, I highly recommend this book to get some focus, persective, encouragement and to take back the reigns. Good stuff~ just thought I'd through that in there.

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top