Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Language Update

We've almost been here for 4 months and FINALLY I feel very, very normal. I can understand most of what is being said around me. I have confidence to communicate again. I feel that my Spanish is finally improving and I am just overall very happy! :) I am making friends with my running club (running and Speaking Spanish and have a new friend, Stephanie, froma church I visited. We are having lunch on Thursday evening and I hired a new tutor and we are starting on Thursday. Today life felt so perfect and so very normal and settled. I even ran this evening with two girls from my running club and spoke Spanish for 40 minutes and it felt normal and comfortable. WOW! I just praise God that the transition period is FINALLY over! :)

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top