Monday, January 18, 2010

struggling

I am REALLY struggling with getting back into the groove. Being away from the kids was hard, but now that I am with them again, I feel very overwhelmed with 5 children after only having a baby for 2 weeks. The bags are now unpacked and things are in order. Rest has finally found us. However, I still feel out of sorts and abnormally irritable. Not sure if it is from change of diet, running a marathon last week, not exercising for a week when my body is use to it, or traveling in 3 different time zones or ALL of the above. Who knows? I am just hoping to get back to my normal happy, non-stressed self any day now.

The kids are happy to be home. All of us are struggling with bad Spanish. But we ARE enjoying all of our new toys from the U.S.

Ministry went well for John yesterday. There was a great turnout at church. He is now up to his ears in work that he needs to catch up on quickly. He always does VERY well under pressure. I want to be like him when I grow up.

We are pressing play on P90X in a few hours. I have done the diet ALL day. John is not liking it so much. It's fine for me. ;)

4 comments:

Jonatha said...

I am praying for you sweet friend!

Shawna said...

It is hard to get back into the groove when you've been gone a while. Especially when the family has been in different places. Here is an idea that might help get you settled in. Look up FlyLady.net. She could help you gently get yourself and your family back into a routine. There is a link to a "BigTent" site that I actually prefer and she also has a Facebook site. I think I remember you being on Facebook.

Just an idea.

Shawna

Layton Family said...

I'm praying for you friend!!

Layton Family said...

I sent this in a chat but you got offline.

hey - just want you to know that you are doing a wonderful job and adjustment by the meaning of the word itself means change and its not supposed to be super easy

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top