Sunday, July 26, 2009

We had 2 baptisms in consecutive weeks out in Oasis! Praise God! So many works are starting that I am almost overwhelmed for John. He willl be resting and doing as little as possible this week b/c we have 2 more teams back to back starting on Friday night and he will be working 12-14 hour days for like 15 days straight. Please pray for him and for us!!! I am going to sit the next 2 teams out. That was not the original plan, but once again we decided it was best for our entire family.

We packed one whole room up tonight - our storage room/maid's quarters. It is nice and organized and ready to be moved. YEAH!! It feels so good to have started. 1 down and MANY more to go. We are hoping to get a little bit done this week while we are both.

Still waiting on the results of my bacteria infection. I made it through the weekend without so much suffering. A local pharmacist gave me something and it actually has helped ease the inflammation and pain! YEAH! Once again, I am having a bunch of contractions today. I let John feel my belly everytime so he can confirm that it is as hard as a rock from them. Tonight he said, "Are you going to go into labor?" I sure hope not. I am really sure once the infection gets treated that these will go away. They are just annoying more than anything.

We had 2 days of "no banging" in our apartment, but we know it will start up first thing tomorrow morning from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. with no breaks. It is 3 sledgehammers tearing up tile on the 9th floor. It might as well be in our own apartment it is so loud. So many people in the building are complaining and saying it is an "abuse." It started at 9 a.m. yesterday morning, but a few of the neighbors called the city to complain and then within a half and hour the noise stopped. Praise God!

Hope you all have a blessed week!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top