Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jenn is here!!!!!! I can't believe how much I perked up and got talkative and energetic upon her arrival. Wow! It is true that a good friend can really help! She is going to stay at our house tonight while the kids are sound asleep so she can get a good nights sleep and John is going to come here to help me and bond with the baby while I try to sleep tonight. John tucked the kids in and then he will be back before they wake up in the morning. We have pretty much decided that we ARE going home tomorrow no matter what (unless he is dying of course - but that is totally NOT likely) . They are giving him so little water here that we can do that at home. Also, my milk has come in on one side (kind of strange, but true). So this should help things. He really seems like he is fine, so we are taking him home and we are more than happy to come back once or twice a day for tests. I have GOT to get out of this room and back to my family. So glad that hubby gets to stay with me tonight and that Jenn is FINALLY here. I just love her so much!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so very relieved for you all. I can hear the refreshing joy in your voice. I pray you get much rest tonite!!!!

Amy said...

I am so very relieved for you all. I can hear the refreshing joy in your voice. I pray you get much rest tonite!!!!

Justgottalaugh said...

It all makes me smile :) Hug Jenn from me and tell her THANK YOU!!!!!

Justgottalaugh said...

It all makes me smile :) Hug Jenn from me and tell her THANK YOU!!!!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top