Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I changed the date on my rental car search and just by moving it to Jan. 1st, the prices went down from $81 a day to $17. WOW! Affordable. So I will be able to rent a car in January while in Florida. And.....the IRS returned a check to us for about exactly the amount of money it will cost to rent the car. God provides!

The baby went to the bathroom (#2) on his own yesterday. I was shocked and completely happy. We were just about to have to take him to the gastroenterologist this week (the Ped. said we should). But now we can hold off on that. YEAH!!!

Yesterday was Jaxson Dean's 6th birthday. We had a wonderful time celebrating with our family. In the late afternoon, all of our neighbors came over to our patio and we had cake with them to celebrate. They all brought presents for Jaxson and the kids played very hard (pictures to come). It was a tremendous blessing to have them to help us celebrate.

I'm sure I could write a lot more, but the homeschooling day must now begin. Thanks for checkin in and for your prayers.

1 comment:

Justgottalaugh said...

Great news on the car and even greater news on Miles going #2!
I'm so sorry we missed Jaxson's birthday! I'm so glad it was special:) Please tell him we love him!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top