Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog Facelift

WOW! I hadn't updated the look of my blog in so long that it still had prayer requests from John's dad who passed away over a year ago. So sad! Anyway, I am going to try to blog more regularly and do less Facebook. Blogging takes WAY less time. Nice, grammar, huh? I do like the interactive part of Facebook, but with all these kiddos, I really need to limit my time on the computer. Today, I turned it off and just took it upstairs. Well, that certainly helped because as much as I like to work out, I surprisingly detest going up and down the stairs 1,000 times a day. Anyway, it's almost midnight and I need to get some sleep.

Just 2 more weeks until we are in America. I REALLY need the spiritual encouragment as well as some Target and Cracker Barrel! :)

My thoughts are always so scattered and random. I'm like that in real life, too!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cracker Barrel????!!!!
Love me some chicken fried steak:-) Call me. We'll meet there for lunch!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top