Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A new day - a new doo!!

Today I got about 5 inches more cut from my hair! Don't freak! It's a little above my shoulders with lots of cute layers and it kind of flips out. I had been growing my hair for over 3 years, but since I got it colored here in C.R., I have been losing hair by the buckets and it was irreprably (is this a word) damaged. I have decided I want to let my hair grow back to its normal color. So I want long hair (again) but without highlights.

Okay, so where's the picture. John took some picts of me, but I have a nasty cold sore right above my lip and you won't be able to appreciate the pictures because all you can see is the big spot on my face.

So, in a few days I will post some pictures.

Parker and Ally have their very first track-meet today. We are a family of runners, you know?

Parker is running the mile, 1/2 mile and 200 meter.

Ally is running the mile, 1/2 mile and 100 meter.

I told them it doesn't matter how fast they run, just as long as they finish. :)

Pictures to come....

6 comments:

The McClain's said...

Just to vouch for the new do- it looks FABULOUS!!! :)

Love ya,
Brooke :)

Amy said...

What is your natural hair color? Let us know how Parker and Ally do....make sure you post pictures of the race. I assume that since Parker is running that he is feeling much better?:-) Very glad to hear.
Amy

Mountain Momma said...

I am so happy to see the kids running. I have never been able to run. I am good for about 500 ft.

Can't wait to see pictures of your hair..

BTW, I posted some more stuff on my blog finally. After having no internet for a month it is really hard to get back into blogging.

Jonatha said...

I can't wait to see your hair - it always looked so cute short, so I'm sure it will be easy to grow out again!

Natalie Jones said...

Parker is running that much? -- He MUST be feeling better! Praise the Lord for answered prayers!

We'll be praying for Jaxson, too. And the rest of you. Wow, it is no fun to be sick. We've had a virus running around our house for a couple weeks now and our son (2 year old, Dylan) just got it again. We're praying that Stephen & I don't get sick again since baby Heidi is due March 3.

All that to say, we can relate to some degree the inconvenience and frustration that sickness brings. And we don't want to see it run through your whole family like it has ours. So, we will be praying toward that end.

Hope Jessica is having a great time with friends and getting spiritually refreshed. What a blessing for her after some hectic days recently.

Natalie Jones (Yucca Valley, CA)

Justgottalaugh said...

How's the cold sore? I'm waiting for a picture....

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top