Sunday, February 15, 2009

The blessing of a heartbeat

On Tuesday we had an ultrasound of baby Pham #5. We saw a tiny little blueberry with a beautiful, strong-heart rate. Praise God for the miracle of life. It's hard to believe that many people don't believe that I am carrying a life at this point and only consider it an "embryo."(pro-abortion supporters). Incredible! The miracle of life never gets old to us. We stand in awe of God and the perfect little heart beat that pumps life into this baby!

On that note, please pray for me as I have been nauseated all day long today and was unfunctionable. It started the moment I stood up this morning. John and our great friends, the McLambs had to rescue me and take care of the other little ones today. I am praying that tomorrow will be a much better day. I can tell you though, that this momentary sickness is worth EVERY single minute of it so that we can welcome this precious life into the world.

I really feel so confident that this is a boy. I have never had this kind of confidence before, but I feel really sure. I hope I'm not wrong or I'll have egg of my face. hehehehe.... Oh well!

Check out this link to see how the baby is developing this week. Can you believe that in one week it doubled in size? WOW!!

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-7-weeks_1096.bc

By the way....if we have a girl, which I doubt, it will Alani Bella Pham (a soft vowel A). The middle name is pronounced like Ella in English not Ella in Spanish. We got that name from John's mom who is Be and my grandma who is ella. Be + Ella = Bella!

A boy will be Greer ??? Pham. Greer is my maiden name in case you wonder where we got that name from. My family is super excited about us using that name. If you have any good middle names, please let us know. We are not finding out what the sex of the baby is. Surprise! Surprise!

6 comments:

Jonatha said...

I love your baby names. They suit your family so well! I agree with you about the heartbeat - it is such a blessing to see. I hope you feel better today. The sickness is seeming to come and go for me, but I am a lot better by afternoon (Praise the Lord!).

The Wagner Family said...

So exciting. I love the names too. Prayed for you to feel better.

Grannie Rains said...

So excited for you all, Praying for you to feel better soon. It's wonderful to have friends.

Shawna said...

Sorry for the rough day! Glad you were able to be rescued! Pretty names! Wonder what baby is!? Will be fun to hear at the right time!

Marlene said...

As soon as I heard y'all were pregnant, I wondered why you hadn't used "Greer" as a name before, because I like it for a boy or girl! I knew it was your maiden name from facebook. Hope you get ot feeling better soon(and stay better)!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am SOOO excited about this baby! The miracle of life is so amazing and yes it is hard to believe there are people who do not feel it is a "life".

I LOVE the girls name. I have a friend who has a daughter named Bella. Very creative of you how you made her middle name!

Praying you are feeling better...maybe it will subside in the next trimester;)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top