Thursday, February 19, 2009

a rundown

If your wondering how things are going over here I'll give you the run down. It goes something like this:

wake up, nausea, lay down, eat a cracker, nausea, john takes over, more nausea, continue with the daily routine with lots of nausea, laying down, fatigue and John doing my job. In case I haven't mentioned it, he is wonderful.

I forgot how hard pregnancy is. I am really trying to not whine and complain, but it takes an army from your body to build a new life. I'm counting down the days until this trimester is over.

My husband is amazing and without complaint as I lay around trying to keep my cookies down. And last night when I couldn't keep them down and had to stick my head out of the van on the freeway, he was so kind to clean the van afterwards. Apparently, stomache acid will eat the paint. I had NO idea. He's a doll!

I have no idea, truly, what's going in ministry right now. I know there are some Bible studies and John is discipling individuals as well as helping hold the fort down here. :)

Please pray for:
that God would provide another homeschooling family here for us to have fellowship with. I know he can do this.
for us as we decide about our healthcare options this pregnancy. The OBGYN that will delivery the baby at home doesn't speak English and I don't think that is going to work out for me.
that I would regain my motivation to exercise. This is so important to me.
For Oasis and that people would start coming to the study and service. Things have changed since the neighborhood changes.
my continual homesickness and feeling like an alien to GO AWAY for good. And no, I don't share this with the kids. They have no idea. :)

2 comments:

laytonfamily said...

praying praying praying
my mom would always say, wrap your arms around yourself and squeeze - that's from me to you! Jess - wrap your arms around yourself and squeeze, that's from me to you! just don't throw up now ;p

Stephen Jones said...

Thanks for the update. We're praying for you. Hang in there!!! Kudos to John for being such a loving servant.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top