Saturday, February 14, 2009

We're home

We are home from our IMB prayer retreat. We added 2 days on to the end of it to have some family relaxation by the pool. We had fun, but the weather wasn't as sunny as we'd hoped. The kids swam their hearts out. We came home refreshed, but yet tired from having so many people in just a few beds.

I signed up for the Disney Marathon for January 10, 2010. The baby is due Oct. 3 so right away (like 2-3 weeks after delivery), I have to start training. It will be a great motivation to get back in shape and drop the baby weight. And the bonus is that I will spend 2 weeks in Florida with my friends and family AND running my favorite marathon for the 3rd time. I don't care if I have to run really slow or even walk. I'm so excited to get to participate next year (Lord willing). Each year I get so sad when my friends run and I can't. What a blessing!

2 comments:

laytonfamily said...

hooray we're 10 minutes from Disney!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I am so glad that you put your comment section back on your blog! I'm glad you had a great time...you have needed some fellowship...even if your bed was too crowded;)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top