Saturday, February 20, 2010

The kids seeing their Papa Dean and Nana for the first time in 2 years - Arizona

2 days before Christmas, my dad and Step-mom flew out to Arizona so that they could see the kids since they hadn't seen them in 2 years. Although I took the baby to Florida, they weren't going to get a chance to see the other kids. They just couldn't resist hopping on a play to see their grandkids, and us, for 48 hours. What a tremendous two days we had. One of God's greatest blessings is definitely grandparents.

Avery and her Papa (my dad)!
Nana (my step-mom of over 25 years) with Miles and Jaxson at a yummy Mexican Restaurant.

Now you know where I get my maturity from! :)

All of us at the zoo! I was SOOO sick this day thanks to greasy Chic-Fil-A! John was not with us as he was visiting his sisters.

Nana and her Avery. Avery didn't miss a beat. It was us as if she sees them every single day.

Me with the world's greatest dad!





Papa Dean and 4 of his grandkids.

My dad took this picture of us at the zoo!


Nana and Miles on Christmas Eve at Cracker Barrell!

Miles getting lots of loving from his Papa Dean!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top