Saturday, February 20, 2010

Phamily Life

The most up to date PHAMILY HAPPENINGS in very random order!
Yep, this is our little 4 month old who is suppose to be delayed with a weak head. He is now rolling from his front to back AND back to front.





Mommy, I'm going to eat you up!

I'm ready to crawl!



Avery with her new umbrella (not that it rains here) and her birthday scooter!

Scooting away!

What does a 9 year old boy do for fun? Build a tree fort, of course!







Mommy's Photo shoot!



Baby's FIRST cereal!

OH YUMMY!

I am too cute! I use to look like Parker and now I am looking like Jaxson.

My mommy thinks I am too young for a biter biscuit, but boy do I love them.

Everyone is doting over him as he eats his first cereal. I'm not sure who was more excited them or him.

Playing in the local splash pad.

Que RICO!!!

My VERY first bite EVER!!!!!!

The two of us!







Peek-A-BOO!

Precious FEET!

He can't decide which fingers he wants to chew.

Avery gave the baby ALL of these stars for eating his cereal. She said, "Good job, Miles."

Just hanging out.

A Golden Beetle from our back yard.

Avery's 4th birthday cake!



The cake says, "Happy Birthday Avery!" They call her Abril, here because Avery is difficult to say.

2 comments:

mary joe said...

Your pictures are great! The Childen are so cute. I enjoyed getting to know your family.

The Sage Family said...

Ahh, those are great pictures!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top