Monday, December 17, 2007

Blogging Vacation

"Schools out, schools out - teacher's let the monkey's out!"

John and I would be the monkeys I am referring too, not my children - obviously! :)

Anyway, in honor of Christmas break, I am NOT going to blog or read blogs because I desperately want to focus on my precious little ones and soak up every minute that I have with them. So....you will find a non-updated blog for a few weeks. Sorry, but it's for the best!

Before I do go here are some updates:

EVERYONE is healthy! I am migraine free for almost (not quite) a week.

The doctor said I can try to run in 4 weeks! WOOHOOO!!! Only for 10 minutes, but we'll see. I did lightly jog to the store the other day which is a total of a half a mile and I was fine!

We had a conference call with our church yesterday via web-cam and we got to see the church and hear the service and they got to see us. It was magical to say the least!

Last night we went to see the nutcracker in downtown San Jose. I was impressed that even though we don't speak the same langauge, that through dancing, language differences were erased! It was beautiful!

The other day when I was discouraged about my language learning evaluation, Parker said to me, "It reminds me of Romans 8:28. God works all things together for those who love Him and have been called according to His purpose." And then Ally chimed in, "Mom, Jesus still loves you sooooo much - even with your bad Spanish." :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!!

1 comment:

Keith said...

I will miss your blogs during this vacation....but what a far better thing to do to be with your family during this most important time. You are one of the few blogs I can count on to be updated regularly and I really enjoy hearing about your language studies. You WILL get it done, and then you can encourage those who come after. Keep up the good work and I will look forward to hearing from you all after the holidays. Have a most blessed Merry Christmas!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top