Sunday, December 30, 2007

Invitation Only in 1 week

I am still on Blogging vacation, but I have decided to make my blog by invitation only. I've been thinking about security issues and I've decided that it's best for my family to make it private. NO....I'm not living in fear, but if someone decided they hated Christians, or missionaries, they have pictures of my family, the address to our school, our school website and all the information they would need out in the world of CYBERSPACE. So....I am going to change the forum to family, friends, prayer partners and church members. I will leave this up for a week and then it is going private. Please e-mail me if you would like an invitation. You can click on the little white envelope under this post next to the comments to drop me an e-mail request. Thanks for understanding!

9 comments:

Mountain Momma said...

I happen to think this is a great idea!! You have to watch out for yourself in the great big world of cyber space...besides I just did this to mine...

MichelleD said...

I think this is a smart move. Unfortunately, I don't think I have your email address. Mine is twinkling4jesus@gmail.com

Please either delete this after reading it or just don't let it post publicly. :)
I think of you often and pray for you!
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelle

Keith said...

I sent the request...hope I didn't mess it up. I don't blame you for wanting more security. God Bless your family in the New Year!

Alison said...

I'd like to be added. I tried sending an email but it asked for your email address which I didn't have with me.

Justgottalaugh said...

You gotta know we want to be invited :)

ptamom3 said...

Jessica,
I've sent you an email but I wasn't positive on the address. I hope you got it.
Thanks, Tammy

Rhonda said...

Hey Chica, how was your Christmas? I hope things are going good for ya'll. I am back in Costa Rica, the break was so nice. Add me to your invite list, I like to check out your blog now and again. I'll see you soon.

Karen said...

please put me on the list. I love reading your blogs! I did send you an e-mail as well, but not sure if you got it?
Karen

Jonatha said...

I really want to be invited, but I don't have your email address.. :( Could you try to add me? I would really miss you!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top