Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ALL things baby!

Well, many of the teams that are coming this summer have asked what we need or what they can get us for the baby. I figured it would be easier if I put it on the blog.

Because we had to move from the U.S. to Costa Rica (and could only bring 18 bags) and then from C.R. to here, we have ZERO baby stuff! We have been pricing things here and I almost have an anxiety attack because of the prices and/or quality. It is not like America in that there are NO yard-sales, 2nd hand stores or friends to pass stuff down. Although my good friend Kitty is sending a few goodies with my friend, Jenn and another missionary gave me a few goodies from her baby.

So, we are starting from scratch. I registered at target, but it was before we found out that "it" will be a boy! :) Most stuff is non-gender specific, unfortunately, but it still is a good spectrum of what is needed.

Here is a short list of things we could use:

Towels (2)
crib sheets (yellow, brown, white or green - 3)
Baby blankets (thin and/or thick)
pack-n-play sheets (2)
Playtex ventair bottles (2 or 3)
pacifiers (4)
baby socks
baby clothes (we will be ending winter and going to summer)
baby sleepers (dresses or button up)
desitin, lotions, powders, shampoos, gas drops, baby tylenol
mittins, hats
small baby toys for the hands

The baby's room will be a light/medium bright green! :)

I am sure there is other stuff I am forgetting, but this is all I can think of for now!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top