Wednesday, June 3, 2009

YEAH God!!!

God is rocking our world once again. On Monday, I received an e-mail from another missionary asking us to go to the zoo with her and another family of 6 that recently arrived here. This missionary was celebrating her 30th Wedding Anniversary, while her husband is in the U.S., and she wanted to be with families on this day. So we all went to Mickey D's and the zoo and had a wonderful time.

Well, our kids made some instantaneous best-friends yesterday. In fact, two of the kids spent the night with us because the kids were so connected and didn't want to leave each other's side. I haven't seen Jackson, Avery and Parker connect like this in a long, long time. The little boy that stayed the night is named Jackson as well and he is 6 (between Parker and Jaxson's age). Both boys loved having him here. And the little girl is 9 and is named Caroline. My Ally is only 7, but is SUPER mature, so these two girls got along perfectly. Their personalities are very similar and they just talked, laughed, giggled and had a wonderful time.

I can't even express the joy that my heart has today knowing that my kids are making more and more friends and are really starting to feel like Peru is their home. God is really working in this area.

BTW- Avery has some great friends too. She loves Elijah and Lukey (it's all she talks about) and she is close with a little girl named Arianna who lives in the S. Cone. They love each other a lot!

And I am making a lot of friends, too! Too many to write about! God is so faithful. I am so glad I wrote that blog awhile back so that you guys could starting praying. Because ever since the prayers started, the friends have been rolling in!!! YEAH!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am sure that they were thrilled and peaceful to be with other children like themselves....being a TCK must be very difficult and lonely at times. I will never cease in praying for God to place people they need in their lives.

Marlene said...

NO DOUBT...YEAH GOD!!! It's so good to read this post. You continue to be in my prayers!! Ms. Marlene

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top