Thursday, July 8, 2010

Miles

I need to snap some photos of Mile's skin condition. It is not improving. We went to the doctor yesterday and we saw the dermatologist and pediatrician and they both have differing opinions to what the source of the problem is. I am more apt to follow the ped. since he  is more homeopathic and I have such a great history with him over the past 2 years. I will surely miss the doctors here. I am dreading American healthcare. Anyway, if you could pray that God would give us wisdom how to best treat it and for little Miles, I would greatly appreciate it.

We are leaving in 3 weeks. I can hardly believe. I am filled with anticipation and excitement. It is surreal that after so many years of waiting for this day that it is right around the corner.

I kind of through homeschooling out the window until we get settled in the states. It is too difficult to transition, do everything that needs to be done and homeschool. I want homeschooling to be a pleasant experience for all of us.

Well, I am still waiting on our language results. Hopefully we will receive them today or tomorrow. I will let you know when/what I find out.


post signature

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top