Monday, July 5, 2010

Parker Again

Since my last post, I have finished almost all of the Narnia collection besides one of the books. The last one is called the Last Battle and it is the last book. And I finished The Hobbit. Umm, I don't think it is the most appropriate book ever for like five and six year olds. I think my sister Ally would have nightmares. Seriously. I like it a lot, a lot, a lot.....AAAAAA LLLLOOOOOOTTT! I am excited that I am going to finish the last book because my mom said after I finish the collection, I can watch the movie with her and my dad. The only thing is that my brothers and sisters are not allowed to watch it.  I like your comments on my last blog.

I forgot to tell you that I have read Charlotte's Web like 4 or 5 times. It is a good book, too!

From, Parker

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Parker that is awesome!!! I love Narnia although yes....I think some of it would be scary for younger siblings to read:)

We love Charlotte's Web...both of my girls are only 5 years old so reading chapter books is not one of their favorite things to listen to yet but I hope they love to read as much as you do one day:)

The McClain's said...

Way to go Parker! Great job! We love all those books and are reading Charlotte's Web right now, too! :)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top