Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Very thankful that the language eval is over. I think I actually did very well. I am hoping for an advanced low. 2 years ago I was an advanced medium. My friend, Angela, who is also a missionary told me that if I go down a level than that is actually a good thing because it is an indicator that I am focusing on my family. :) I like that kind of thinking. I should know by the end of the week and I will be sure to inform you once I receive the results. John said he didn't do very well.

Also, will you please pray for this little girl named, Ava. I use to go to church with her father and we also worked together at Northland Community Church. His father is the pastor at that mega-church. Anyway, his five year old daughter got a really bad headache and it turned out to be a cancerous brain tumor. She has a very rare condition that is fatal. My heart is aching for them. Please pray for them. You can follow them on their journey here....  
Pray for Ava

This has reminded me of how fleeting life is and how tomorrow is not guaranteed. I want to cherish every moment with me kids, which is why I need to sign off now. Thanks for praying and have a great day!

post signature

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am sure you both did great. I got advanced low my 2nd tri and I am just praying I keep it for this tri! I have not been speaking nearly as much this tri from just plain old lack of energy:)

Praying for your friend....how terribly sad for this family.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top