Wednesday, July 14, 2010

waving bye-bye

This morning after I was done feeding the baby, John carried him out of the room for a second. I said, "Bye Bye! Bye Bye!" And I waved my little hand at him. Low and behold, he waved bye-bye back to me and then proceeded to do it on command 3 or 4 more times this morning. I'm going to try to snap a picture of it. It is so precious. So when I say "Bravo" he claps his hands and now when I say "Adios" I hope he will wave good-bye. This morning I went into where he was playing and I said, "Miguel!" He looked right at me and smiled and came to me. He definitely knows he as two names. I think I call him Miguel or Miquelito more than I call him Miles. Such a smart boy and one of the greatest joys of my life.

post signature

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Aww....if you stay in a Spanish speaking country while he is growing up he will probably speak it better than everyone!!!!!! Such a cutie:)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top