Saturday, July 3, 2010

I have all the kids books for our upcoming homeschooling year. We did manage to get in 2 days this week.  This next week will be absolutely crazy with busyness. And unfortunately, it is not stuff I can get rid of. It is things that HAVE to be done before we leave. One of them being my language evaluation (yes, AGAIN) on Monday morning via Skype. I will be doing it with Rebecca Alexander (for you IMB folks). I am glad to be doing it with her instead of a stranger, but I'm not so sure how it will go over on Skype. We'll see.

John is with the team ALL day today until 11 p.m. tonight. Tomorrow night I am taking the girls to a special place that they ate at last year called Crepes y Wafles. It is so delicious.

I am a bit bummed to find out that our raise will not start for several months. If you can believe it, there are things we have not yet completed for the IMB. I am so tired beyond belief of their checklists and things to do and never ending "requirements." So, we will be living off of like $1,5000 a month (for a family of 7 because every "unit" makes the same no matter how many kids they have) in the states or something ridiculously low like that. In all of our busyness, I am going to try to have to figure out, all over again, how to eat cheap in the states. It is so stressful to move from place to place and figure out how to shop and cook, to save money and feed a large family on a tight budget. I know it can be done because I have a friend who does it. I just have to gear up for it. Thank goodness for Wal-mart and Publix.

Well, I better get off the computer and stop escaping the reality that is screaming (that would be my kids :), all around me. Love em! HAve a great Saturday!!!


post signature

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my heavens....the checklists are unbearable!!! I think we were separated at birth:)

I will be praying for your OPI, praying for the words to just flow out of your mouth in Spanish and for complete fluidity!!!!! Praise the Lord it is with Rebecca and you will feel a little more comfortable.

Praying for gifts to come from God's people so that you and your family can have a peaceful rest....love you!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top