Wednesday, June 30, 2010

World Cup Fans

Soccer is bigger here than you can possibly imagine. We bought each one of the kids a world cup shirt representing a team. Each team was chosen for each individaul child very carefully. I went to the mall, found a sale, and grabbed the cheapest shirt that was available in each child's size. And thus, they each have the team they are supporting. As the soccer match comes on, they watch it and cheer for their team.

The teams represented by the Pham family are as follows:

Parker: Argentina (won)
Miles: Espana/spain (won)
Avery: Inglaterra/England (lost)
Jaxson: Brasil (won)
Ally: Portugal (lost to Spain)

post signature

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

ha ha....no USA fans:) I love it! I have enjoyed spending a little time with the McLamb's...they are oh so precious and he has stepped on my toes...and trust me I NEEDED IT!!!!! Big hugs my friend:)

justgottalaugh said...

This is the cutest picture!!! Ally looks adorable in her glasses:)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top