Saturday, June 19, 2010

Little Jaxson Dean Pham is officially a kindergarten graduate! :) The ceremony was absolutely adorable. Each class in the school gave a Character award based on a verse in Timothy. I was shocked and delighted that Jaxson was given the award for his class. And for Ally's class, she was given an award for a great attitude and effort. I was so proud of both of them.

Please pray for me. I am having wedding stress!!!!!!!! And it is not even my wedding. I am out $300 dollars so far because my friend keeps changing her dates and venue. She is now on her third set of dates and location. I have already rearranged my vacation once and paid a stiff airline fee and then I booked a hotel, that she told me to book, and it is non-refundable on hotwire.com. So, we are starting from scratch again. I love her dearly and I feel that I have been kind and gracious, but I don't have anymore money to flush. :)
3 more days of school and my cuties are back home with me.
post signature

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top