Sunday, June 6, 2010

We're in the money

Yesterday's garage sale was beyond successful. We had two van loads of stuff and we left with one small box of leftovers. And...we made a whopping $1,100. Yes DOLLARS! We now have enough to buy our waterpark passes and for Ally and I to go on a 3 day Disney cruise with my friend Jenn. YEAH! We are so happy. Last night we took the entire family to eat Sushi as a special treat! Yes, my kids eat sushi! :) I have never had such a successful yard sale before and we only sold "extra" stuff that we had. I will write more about the experience later because it was quite different than a typical American garage sale. Have a blessed Sunday!

post signature

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praise the Lord!!!!! I am so happy for all of you:)

Jonatha said...

Wow! Can I send my junk down there for you to sell? Congratulations!!!

justgottalaugh said...

That is amazing!!!!! I love garage sales:)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top