Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Life Goes on without the Phams :)

We found out that Sunday's event continued without us. The 1 p.m. lunch was not ready until 4 p.m. and the 2:30 p.m. service was held at 5 p.m. I wonder if God was just trying to get us out of the way. :) About 20 adults, plus a ton of kids, showed up to the outreach. I can't imagine if my kids didn't eat until 4 p.m. for lunch. They were already climbing the walls at 2:30 p.m. Oh well! At least it continued and apparently went well for those involved. I am glad to hear the good news.

Jaxson is still having urological issues.
Avery is having behavior issues.
Ally has been sick for the past 2 days.
Parker has been healthy, happy and joyful.
Miles has a nasty diaper rash again. I think he is having a food allergy on his bottom.
John has had a super busy ministry week.
And me....well, I am happy, joyful and a bit tired.

post signature

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top