Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A post from Parker


Hi, this is Parker. I just wanted to write that my favorite thing to do is reading. The most I have read in one day is 340 pages. At my school, I won the award for "having a love of the written word." I am a book worm. Most kids like to play sports, but I prefer to read.  My favorite type of books are the ones that have conversations and I also like the classics. Here are just a few of the books I have read:

The Magic Treehouse books
Moby Dick
Beverly Cleary books (if my mom approves them)
Robinson Carusoe
Around the World in 80 Days
Peanut Butter Friends in a Chop Sewey World
Oliver Twist
Pilgrim's Progress (my favorite)
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Treasure Island
Black Beauty
Huckelberry Fin
Little House in the Big Woods
Where the Red Fern Grows
4 books from The Chronicle of Narnia Series
The Hobitt (I'm only half way through it)

Thank you for reading my post.

PARKER

2 comments:

The Sage Family said...

Parker,
It was so nice to hear from you. Nici will be excited to hear that you like a lot of the same books as he. I hope you enjoy the rest of The Hobbit.

Love,
Mrs. Sage

Michelle said...

Hi Parker, I was VERY IMPRESSED by your list. You have inspired me to wipe the dust off my books and read them. Keep it up!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top