Friday, June 4, 2010

Garage Sale

Okay, so I closed it down and opened it up again - the blog that is. I can't make up my mind.

Anyway, tomorrow is the GRAND Garage Sale at the kid's school. We spent all day pricing our items and are hoping for at least $300 to go towards our Disney Waterpark Passes. Say a prayer for us. We are expecting about 300-400 Peruvians and we are told it will be a mad house. We are taking all of our kids with us and Maria is coming to help us out. I have no idea what I would do with her. She is like paid family! :)

Okay, please say a prayer for Jaxson as he is sick now. Ally feels better, though. And I hope to post some pictures of our recent happenings. Miles is such a cutey. I can't wait for you to see him. He is everywhere and into everything. He is now pulling up as much as he can and I suspect once he gets his legs underneath him that he'll be toddling around everywhere. Oh how I wish he would stop growing. :)

Have a great night!

post signature

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh PLEASE don't close down your blog....I want to keep up with you:)

I will be praying for your garage sale because all of you deserve the most amazing vacation at Disney!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

How did the sale go????? Hopefully it was totally awesome!!! (As Lottie would say:)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top