Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Miles

Little Miles Loves baths in the sink. He also enjoys playing with his big sister. I love these picts with the natural light coming in. They look dark, but I appreciate the shadows that were cast.
He is 8 months old and can sit, crawl, grab everything, pull himself to a full-standing position, grab food with his pincers and he cries when you leave him in a room by himself. His newest thing is to start fussing when you carry him up the stairs because he knows that means he is going to bed. I think he is 19 pounds. His smile still melts our hearts.


post signature

4 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Jess....he is so so precious:)

Michelle said...

I can't believe how Miles looks so much like a little boy and not a baby anymore. He gets cuter and cuter. I love the pic with Miles smiling and sticking his tongue out.

Jess Marie said...

Michelle, you are right! That is definitely the best. He does seem like such a big boy now, but he is still all baby, too! :)

Jessica K. said...

I love all the pictures you posted, but Miles takes the cake for the cutest pics of all!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top