Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally!!!!!

Just very recently God has blessed us a little financially through the yard sale and some love offerings. It is so refreshing after struggling so much the past 6 months with our money. Anyway, we were able to book a vacation for just John and me. It is the first time in almost 3 years we have been alone together overnight. We need this time of refreshing BADLY! The child care, in Florida, is all lined up and we will be going to the island of the Dominican Republic to spend time on the Caribbean Beach at an adults only ALL inclusive resort. We got such an incredible deal (thank you God). We will be gone from Aug. 28 - Sep. 3. Take a look at where we will be staying ALONE and try not to covet too much. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you LORD!!!!! You are so good to us.

And this is where we are going!

We are going to be like little kids, newlyweds and life-long partners all rolled into one.

post signature

3 comments:

justgottalaugh said...

Yeah!!!!!! This looks amazingly fabulous!!! I'm so excited for you! So much to look forward to:)))

The Byrd's Nest said...

Can't promise you I won't covet that...lol....you dserve this very special trip:)

Anonymous said...

I will not covet my neighbors vacation....
I will not covet my neighbors vacation.....
:-)
This looks amazing! I am so happy for you guys! It will be such an amazing time!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top