Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A HUGE BLESSING!

God PROVIDES! My good-friend, Jenn, from St. Cloud will be coming here to Peru on October 1st. The baby is due the 3rd. She will be staying until the 5th. If the baby arrives before she does, then she will hang out and help us with kids, laundry, life, etc.... If the baby arrives while she is here, then she will get to be a part of the birth and help us. If she arrives before he comes and he comes late, well then...God sent a good-friend to keep me company instead of counting down the hours of an overdue baby. It is a win-win either way! Please pray he DOES NOT COME EARLY and makes his debut between the 1st-4th. Jaxson came 5 minutes into his due date, and Avery came 5 minutes into the day before her due date, so based on my past 2 experiences, she is coming at the PERFECT time! :)

1 comment:

Justgottalaugh said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! I wish I was going to be there for you and have thought about it so many times. God is good to provide you with a great friend to come at just the right time! AWESOME!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top