Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday

56 days of pregnancy left! WOW! That is incredible. I'll have gained 56 lbs. by the time it's over! :) Oh well!

We having a moving date of August 21st! Double wow and praise God!

A great team left today and John does orientation with another one this morning and they start working on Sunday. Many lives being effected (or is it affected?) and changed.

The next 8 weeks will be a whirlwind! God is so good!

BTW- I made my Facebook "female" only (except family). If I deleted you or your hubby it was nothing personal. I heard of this idea from a friend and thought it was a "super" wise thing to do as a Godly woman (trying to be, anyway) who continually wants to have a guarded heart. I am pleased with the decision.

1 comment:

lesli ray said...

i love and miss you! thanks for letting us become a part of your lives for a week. it was such a blessing!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top