Monday, August 3, 2009

MMM - Monday Morning Memo

The meds have kicked in and I feel MUCH better physically. YEAH! No contractions yesterday (maybe 1, but wasn't quite sure) or today. I even slept well and only got up 2 times to use the bathroom - much better than 10-15 times a night. I should be back to 100% in another day or so.

This morning I have my 4D ultrasound. Can't wait to share pictures with you.

Also, we are getting packed. John is doing 1/2 an hour each night and he works fast and is extremely productive. He is also super organized (the engineer in him). He is much more organized than I am so that is plus. I have been doing about 2 hours a day while sitting in a chair. TOday I am up and about since I am not having contractions.

We found out that the missionaries will be out of the house on August 8th. Then we need to wait a few more days so they can get some "big" furniture items out that they have not yet sold. Then, the painter can start working for a few days and then it is MOVE IN DAY!!! YEAH! LOTS and LOTS of work to be done in the house once we get there, but the key is that we will BE THERE! We will have about 3,000 square feet to run and romp and live. What a blessing. We won't be underfoot all the time and I'm sure we will be much more joyful with the space. To say that we are all thrilled, is an understatement.

Gotta pack a bag and then go to the ultrasound. 2 very sweet journeyman (girls) are coming to watch the kids for me while John is working. This means I actually get a few hours to myself. Can't wait.

Blessings!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top