Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ultrasound

OOPS! I almost forgot the cool baby update from yesterday's ultrasound. :)



He weighs EXACTLY 4 lbs. and is measuring 9 days bigger than my due date - although my due date is FIRM! The doctor said I am feeding him "very, very well." He should be around 9ish lbs. at this rate. All of his organs looked perfect (hearts, spine, kidneys, brain, etc...). The doctor kept saying that everything looked good.



His umbilical cord is around his neck one time, but at this point, not causing any problems with breathing or his heart. I need to do some research about a homebirth with this kind of problem. His safety is most important to me.



He has CHUNKY, cute cheeks and doesn't look like any of the other kids so far. It was a pleasure to see him. Enjoy the pictures! BTW- he is still definitely a BOY!

Not my favorite picture, b/c his face looks distorted. His hand is up by his head!

His legs are up high and yes, that is what you think it is. He is a he!

This is my favorite picture! Look at those cute chunky, monkey cheeks. I can't wait to kiss them all over!

3 comments:

Jessica Kl. said...

Wonderful pictures of the baby. Congratulations Jess, 4D is an amazing thing!

The Byrd's Nest said...

He is adorable...I love the pictures with his hand up by his face. I hope he does have chunky fat cheeks....they are my favorite!

Justgottalaugh said...

Yeah, the pictures are up! I've been checking in to see them. He certainly is adorable!!!! Thanks for taking the time to put those on here:)
BTW, 4 of my babies were cord wrapped (neck)with no problems at all. It's pretty common. I can't believe you only have 58 days to go. You'll be kissing those cheeks before you know it!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top