Monday, November 12, 2007

Jaxson Dean turns 4!



On Saturday, our biggest goofster, Jaxson Dean turned 4. We had a joint birthday party with another family at our school whose little boy, Sammy, turns 4 this week as well. We invited 2 other families from school whose little guys are also in Jaxson's class. It was a boy's only party because that's what Jaxson has wanted for awhile now. Anyway, we kept it small and simple, but we had a BLAST! The girls you see in the pictures are siblings of Sammy and Jaxson.

On Jaxson's b-day, we went around and shared our favorite memories of him. I shared about the day that he almost died when he was only 3 weeks old. I got teary eyed and Jaxson, in his sweetest voice said, "Mommy, please don't cry because I'll start crying, too. And I don't want to cry on my birthday." Ugh...he is so precious. I am so thankful that God has given us these past 4 years with him. On the day that he stopped breathing as an infant, God said to me, "If I take your child today, will you still say that I am good."

Yes, Lord, yes! I will! I will still proclaim your goodness.

God healed Jaxson and he has gone on to be a spectacular blessing to us. And yes, God is so good.

Lord, thank you for this time you have given to us with our dear son, Jaxson. He makes us laugh and smile everyday. What a great gift you have given to us.

3 comments:

Justgottalaugh said...

So beautiful... all of it!!

Justgottalaugh said...

So beautiful... all of it!!

circus of love said...

It is hard to believe they are all growing so fast!!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top