Friday, November 2, 2007

Pictures

Parker got his very first report card today - 5 A's and 2 B's. Not bad for a boy who is in a new culture, with new EVERYTHING and is in school for the first time in his life. I was explaining his grades to him b/c he has no idea what any of that means. It means nothing. It's not eternal! :) Anyway, he says, "I don't think B's are good. Only A's." We quickly told him that B's are awesome, too. I totally don't want him to start down that "perfection is the only way" route. I'm trying to jump off of that train myself and now he wants to jump on. With God's help, we can detour him quickly.

Finally! The long awaited pictures of our La Paz trip. :) Here are people pictures (for the most part).


Here are the wildlife pictures:


I have found there to be the most beautiful birds here. I didn't know this before, but I LOVE birds. They make me very happy and I think everything about them (except the poo of course) is magnificent.

2 comments:

MichelleD said...

B's are good, too. That's what I have to tell myself over and over in the midst of each class, when I'm trying to do everything 'perfect' (what a silly ambition!). I wish I'd had parents who told me that when I was young, like Parker has. :)
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelle

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

WOW, those butterflies! AMAZING!!! Soooo beautiful.

And GO PARKER! Uh, huh...I think you have a future Aggie on your hands. Heeheee.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top