Monday, November 12, 2007

Track your eating

Don't know how many calories your consuming? Want to eat the entire food pyramid EVERY day? Want your skinny jeans to fit again? Do I have the website for you.....

www.mypyramid.gov

LOVE IT!!!!! I'm addicted. I can tell you every calorie I've consumed since Friday...including how many grams of fiber, protein and carbs. Definitely need to add more milk and veggie to my daily consumption.

Check out this gem! Let me know if you start doing this, too. I would love to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay..I'm not going to share how many calories I have consumed lately, but lets just say I'm eating for 4 (not 2). Thanks for the site. I knew that they had updated this, but hadn't visited in a long time. Very cool and very helpful.

Amy jo

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top