Monday, November 19, 2007

Rapid Update

I've got 5 minutes for ya.....

Parker is healed. Praise God! No more pneumonia and he is back to normal. Thank you for your prayers.

We had a weekend visitor from Georgia. My friend, Jeanne, from InterVarsity came to spend 3 nights and 3 days with us. She discipled me while I was in college and was pivitol in my growth with Christ. We had a sweet visit and it was fabulous to share our lives with her.

John is continuing to soar in his Spanish language learning. He is involved in a start-up ministry here in town and is really enjoying it. He is also friendship building with a local taxi driver (they are teaching each other Spanish and English, as well). The taxi driver is is going to come to a Bible study. Please pray for this opportunity! His name is Melvin!

Also, a lady at our church asked me if we can meet 2 times a week to just talk Spanish. This is a huge answer to prayer since I am not in physical therapy anymore and need to practice, practice, practice - talking. We had our first meeting today and it was very nice. I am so thankful to God for taking care of every little detail and need.

On another note, I totally neglected Spanish during Spritual Emphasis week. Last week we had a test and I got the score back today. I thought it might be bad since my focus had not been on school. But once again, God showed His faithfulness to me and I received my highest grade yet on the hardest material yet! I just praise the Lord.

Thank you for reading and for your partnership with us. God is teaching us many things everyday and we are honored to be able to learn this language to share Christ!

1 comment:

Jonatha said...

You guys have been busy - as if you weren't before! You did a great job on your Christmas tree, I especially like the candy canes :)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top