Friday, November 23, 2007

You like???

Welcome to my new and improved blog! She's a beauty, eh? I have my sweet friend from Florida...ugh, I mean TEXAS, to thank for the new look. Heather spent a lot of time creating this trendy, contemporary look for me. What a great Christmas gift. I couldn't have afforded a professional makeover, but it sure looks like I had one.

THANK YOU HEATHER! I love my bloggity makeover and I LOVE YOU!

If you are interested in updating your look, you can drop Heather a line for a free quote. She will charge a fraction of what the professionals charge. She is hmjaggie@yahoo.com. WHOOP!

Let us know what you think!

4 comments:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Glad you like it! It looks AWESOME if I do say so myself.

And I love you too!

And I hope the migraines pass VERY SOON! What a bummer! Prayers coming your way!!!

Ansbaughmom said...

I love the new blog look-very cute!!! We will be praying for your headaches to go away!! love ya!! bff

Anonymous said...

Oooooohhh... pretty! I love it! I knew it was coming (Heather told me), and it's SO great. Now I have to find out why she didn't go into graphice design!

Anonymous said...

oops. That previous comment was me, Jenny, from Florida, I mean OHIO!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top