Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Gator's Birthday!


My hubby is going to be 35 on March 30. He was just 24 when I met him and I can't believe in 5 short years he will be over the hill. But for now, we'll just celebrate 35 years of his wonderful life. The kids and I came up with an idea for him. We would like to have a Florida Gator b-day for him. Only problem is....yep, we're in Costa Rica. So, we thought we'd enlist the help of our friends. If you possibly could, we would like John to receive as many packages (or cards) possible with Florida Gator junk...I mean stuff. Shirts, socks, gadgets, stickers, paper, key chains, etc...anything that is Florida Gators - except hats. He's super picky about them and only one time in 10 years was I able to score on a hat purchase for him. Anyway, he is a medium or large (6 feet, 152 lbs) depending on the shirt and is a gator alumn (class of 96). If you can help make his day special that's great, if not, that's great too. Hopefully, we can surprise him in true gator fashion!

Our address is to the side of our blog! I know it looks strange, but it is correct. Please let me know if you are sending something just so I can be on the lookout for it. It takes about 10-14 days for packages or cards to arrive.

3 comments:

r said...

Happy birthday!, and thanks for letting me in.

jack

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Yeah, um, pretty sure that would be totally against my Texas Aggie religion...buying junk, I mean apparal, from other schools.

But I'll see what kind of blueish orangish junk, I mean stuff, I can come up with. Love you!

Justgottalaugh said...

Great idea! We'll try to send something. Tell Ally that she has a letter coming from Libby. It was sent a couple of days ago. Miss you!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top