Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thank you....Uncle Sam



Good Ol' Uncle Sam was very good to us this year. He sent us this wonderful statement about our taxes telling us how much he can't wait to send us some money that he owes us! He is our favorite UNCLE!!!!

And then, he sent us another letter this week saying he is thrilled to give us an additional $2,400.00 to stimulate the economy. He really loves us, huh! I wonder if he realizes it will be stimulating the economy in Central and South America? Not important!!!

All I know is this year he loves us and we are thankful for Uncle Sam's generosity! We'll send him a thank you note from our new MACbook his money will be buying us!

WE LOVE YOU UNCLE SAM!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Justgottalaugh said...

All along I suspected it, but now I know it: were related!!!! I have the same wonderful uncle!!!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top