Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Okay...I'll share....

I've finally decided to share one of the best inventions ever. I have mentioned this to a handful of people, but I think it's time for all you blog checkers to know that there is a website that will AUTOMATICALLY (yes, you read that right) send you updates of someone's blog so you don't have to manually click on each and every blog 5 times a day to see if it was updated. Can you believe it? It's like an inbox just for blogs and you get the post as soon as it is posted. WOW! Ingenious! And of course it is free and is a brain-child of google. It has saved me HOURS of time and now I check blogs every few days and it has all the updates conveniently organized just FOR ME! And now I will share: ENJOY!!!!

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?hl=en&nui=1&service=reader&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader%2F

Let me know how this works for you since I know your life will be transformed.

If the link doesn't work, just go to google and type in google reader! You're welcome.

5 comments:

MichelleD said...

I LOVE Google Reader!
The reason I often miss your blog though is b/c it doesn't pick up your feed due to the password protection. I'm not complaining b/c I totally understand the need for security...but if it seems like I ignore you, it's b/c I forget to click here in my bookmarks. The good thing is that when I do remember, I have lots of reading and cheering and praying!
Twinkling,
Michelle

Jordana said...

but you know...I can't subscribe to your blog because it's private!
never fear, I will continue to check your blog, 5 times a day! ;-)

Jonatha said...

I can't believe you've been holding out on such a wonderful concept! The only problem - it won't let us add your blog since it is private (I think?). Oh well, I suppose I will have to take that extra minute and check yours! :) It is worth it! I cannot believe you only have a few more months - that is amazing!

Ansbaughmom said...

Thanks for sharing girl! Although I am having trouble adding yours to my list. Have a great day!!

Stephen Jones said...

Thanks for introducing us to Google Reader! I try to track about 35 blogs, and I think this will help me stay organized and save time.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top