Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Please Pray

John wrote: I will try to make this extremely short.

Got home from school. Had a voicemail from my sister. The pulmonologist came to see my dad to check out his lungs, but said everyone needs to come to say goodbye because his heart is failing. He also has a blood infection and urinary tract infection, that has caused infections to spread all over his body. fluid swelling his body would indicate that his kidneys are failing. Addison's disease is causing his whole body to shut down.

It's hard for me, because 3 or 4 times, he was doing great and was ready to be discharged. Could you please pray for my dad? After what I saw last time that all the saints prayed, God can heal him, if He desires.

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top